Sunday 30 October 2016

Holiday fun in Auckland



 Term 4 Week 1 


In the holidays my dad and my brother and I went to Victoria Park.

I grabbed my scooter.I saw big ramps and a tall ramp.I was so excited to do tricks! Joseph and I rode around the scooter park.I was so,so fast.The wind blew through  me like a giant tornado.
It was fantastic at Victoria Park because I did a 380 pipe,and I went down the ramp super fast!Joseph and I did a 180 pipe. It means the scooter goes under your legs.And goes over your head and  you land.When I was practising my moves I did a 360 slide bar!A 360 slide bar is when you do a 360 in the air and land on the bar and slide down in the bottom of your scooter.

When we were  done playing at Victoria Park we had to go back home.When we were at home it was so much fun. I thought it was incredible.Joseph and I were so,so tired.I took a drink and rested.

Raden


No comments:

Post a Comment