Saturday 12 March 2016

Is it a good idea to have a school uniform?


Term 1 Week 6  


This was a homework question that we all had to think about.  Stephen wrote  his ideas and they are really worth reading.


  I think its good to wear our uniform so we can look nice and smart. We have a wonderful school uniform. I like my uniform because its nice.and warm. Its warm because we wear jumpers. When I get ready in the morning I am fast.. I don't have to look for clothes because I have my uniform. My mum likes uniforms because she has little washing to do. 
I think uniforms are excellent! 



                                         



2 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love uniforms because I don't have to do so much washing. xoxx Kay Pua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uniforms are important because we have to follow up the school policy and proceure plan are uniforms for school times . From sariah

    ReplyDelete