Tuesday 15 March 2016

Congratulations Councillors!

Term 1  Week 7 2016
Morris class councillors Vitaraag and Nalisa 

l am a councillor I am amazed because I didn’t know I would be a councilor.I think that I will answer lots of questions and if I do I will be so happy.Being a school councillor is important because you learn about other peoples’ ideas. All the councillors will ask their class what they want to happen at school.  
Vitaraag


I am excited because Morris class chose me to be a school councillor! Ms Campbell is going to have a meeting with the councillors.I think the school can go on more trips and do more learning.I think being a school councillor is a wonderful idea.I have waited for this moment to happen. I love being a school councillor.
Nalisa

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nalisa and Vitaraag! We think you will be great Councillors. What are you going to say when you are a councillor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job vitaraagi and nalisa i hope you do a great job at being councillors
    by ollie rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job vitaraag and nailsa I hope you will make geat councillness I still hope you will make a great team being councillors have fun councillorstuff. From sariah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job vitaraag and nailsa I hope you will make geat councillness I still hope you will make a great team being councillors have fun councillorstuff. From sariah

    ReplyDelete